At Complete Therapy Group, we are an allied health clinic that provides a multidisciplinary service, that is psychology and speech pathology. Our team of allied health professionals can help to support families using a collaborative approach which encourages and empowers personal strength.
Our psychologists are registered to work under the Better Access to Medicare program and are registered NDIS providers.
We see individuals across the lifespan and offer a range of psychological services including:
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Loss and grief
- Relationship issues
- Phobias and fears
- Trauma and attachment issues
- Parenting support
- Family separation
- Autism assessments
- Educational assessments
- Cognitive assessment
- Specific Learning Disorder including, dyslexia
- Behavioural assessment such as ADHD
- Functional Behavioural assessments
- School readiness assessments
- Adaptive assessments
- Mental health assessments
Formal Speech Pathology Assessments:
- Language and pragmatic assessments
- Speech and articulation assessments
- Expressive and receptive language disorders
- Non-verbal communication
- Picture Exchange Communication systems
- Social communication
Our services are also offered off site.
- Home visits
- Kindergarten/school visits, and
- Other settings such as age care facilities
We also offer groups including:
- Social skills programs
All group programs offered at Complete Therapy Group are run by registered psychologists and are delivered on a needs basis. These group programs are run throughout the year and we welcome expressions of interest. Please contact the office for information and check our website regularly for upcoming events including free parent/community information sessions about these programs.
- Westmead Feelings Program – Click Here for more details
- Secret Agent Society Program – Click Here for more details
- Movie Time Social Learning Group – Click Here for more details
- PEERS for Young Adults – Click Here for more details
Please note: At Complete Therapy Group we do not specialise in forensic matters.