Coronavirus (COVID-19) Clinic Announcement
With social distancing, self isolation and working from home, it is still possible to have an appointment with your clinician.
Telehealth services are now available.
Please note, we continue to offer face-to-face consultation based on the level of need.
Please contact our friendly admin staff for bookings or inquires.
Please note some of the new clinic policies include:
- Clients and families are advised to come at the time of the appointment and wait in their cars until they are called by reception. Please do not enter until you are called
- Temperature testing (non touch) is conducted on all that enter the clinic. If you have 2 amber readings out of 3 testings or 1 red, you will not be permitted to continue with your consultation ore remain on premises (including clinicians)
- Offices will be disinfected/sanitized between clients
- Hand washing will take place before and after sessions
- Card payment is preferred
- No toys in the awaiting area
- Social distancing will be adhered to at all times
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell in any way, i.e., cough, fever, sore throat, temperature, runny nose etc.
Please be mindful that the above may change at any time in accordance with the government regulations or CTG’s discretion.
Remember that these unprecedented times are only with us for the interim. Together we will get through this.
As the COVID-19 pandemic and its far-reaching implications continue to unfold worldwide in our community, it’s normal for people to experience a wide range of emotions such as anxiety, worries, anger, sadness and feeling overwhelmed. These emotions are felt by children and our younger members in the community too. The video below is dedicated to the children and we hope this video brings you hope and that it makes you smile. Together we can make a difference in the fight against COVID-19.